Fire breaks out at Johnston County bar
JOHNSTON COUNTY (WTVD) -- Several fire departments were called to a fire at a bar in Johnston County early Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 5 a.m. at Pitchers Bar on North Wall Street in Benson.
It took fire crews over an hour to battle the blaze, because they had to back off due to it being dangerous to be inside the building.
No injuries have been reported.
Investigators ruled the blaze accidental, saying it was an electrical issue.
johnston county, fire, local/state
- Suspect in Durham carjacking, crash sought 9 min ago
- Why married women cheat
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Lindsay Lohan calls sex list 'humiliating'
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets 23 min ago
- Police investigate meth lab near Clayton
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Mazda recalls 109,000 older SUVs for rust problem
- Duke's Rodney Hood to enter NBA Draft
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Bodie, Cape Hatteras lighthouses to open
- Raleigh police investigate home invasion
- Suspect in Durham carjacking, crash sought
9 min ago
- I-Team: Are crime alerts needed following...
5 min ago
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets
22 min ago