Woman arrested in connection with Durham murder
DURHAM (WTVD) -- A woman is now facing murder charges for the death of a 49-year-old man last month in Durham.
U.S. Marshals arrested 47-year-old Martha Townsend-McGee in Fairmont, N.C. on Monday.
Investigators say Townsend-McGee shot and killed 49-year-old Maurice Arnold inside a home in the 200 block of Mutual Curt on July 11.
Investigators say the shooting was not random.
durham county, shooting, local/state
- Police issue warning about Huerta vigil 5 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Target security breach affects up to 40M cards 3 min ago
- NC ferry towed from sandbar after running aground 29 min ago
- NCCU new head football coach named 52 min ago
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Over 80 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Could Becoats' future be in jeopardy?
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- Trial for Army general facing sex charges delayed
- Panthers 1 win from ending playoff drought
- Lawyer details new evidence in Ackerson murder
- NCCU new head football coach named
34 min ago
- Police issue warning about Huerta vigil
50 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help