5-year-old boy shot in Raleigh
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- A 5-year-old child was shot while walking outside in Raleigh Sunday afternoon, according to police.
It happened shortly before 12:30 p.m. in the 1800 block of Rock Quarry Road.
Police said the boy was shot in the foot. Two men walking with the boy were not injured.
Police did not have any suspects in custody Sunday afternoon.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to either call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or to go to the CrimeStoppers website at www.raleighcrimestoppers.org for instructions on how to report a tip online or by text message.
wake county, shooting, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help