Cumberland County smart phone thief surrenders
CUMBERLAND COUNTY (WTVD) -- Cumberland County Sheriff's Office has arrested a suspect sought in the theft of a smart phone after uploading photos of himself to his victim's storage account.
Anthony Dubeos Graham, 22, of Chapel Hill Road in Spring Lake, is charged with felony breaking and entering, felony larceny after breaking and entering, and possession of stolen goods. He surrendered to deputies this morning.
Graham took the cell phone and other property on July 28, 2013 from a home in Spring Lake. Not long after, he began posing for self-portraits, which were automatically saved.
Graham has been released from the Cumberland County Detention Center under a $10,000 unsecured bond.
cumberland county, local/state
- Audit shows problems with NCTracks
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Car drives off bridge, into Harnett County creek
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder
- Autopsy reveals Jamie Hahn stabbed 24 times
- Art Pope says he's sad about Roses, Maxway pickets
- Child writes apology letter for dialing 911
- Second suspect named in double murder
- World leaders to speak at massive Mandela memorial
- Wake Forest chooses Bowling Green's Clawson
- Reward doubled in Mount Olive murders
- Deputy hits deer, tree in Moore County
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help