School bus involved in accident
WAKE COUNTY (WTVD) -- A Wake County school bus was involved in an accident along Trawick Road and Skycrest Drive in Raleigh around 8 a.m. Monday.
Details surrounding the accident have not been released at this time, but witnesses at the scene said the school bus and a city parks and recreations vehicle somehow collided and a side mirror was damaged on one of the vehicles.
Kids on their way to West Millbrook Middle School were on bus 636 at the time of the accident. Two children were treated at the scene by EMS for minor aches, but no one was taken to the hospital.
wake county, wake county schools, school bus accident, local/state
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- NCCU fans gather for March Madness watch party
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash