Mangum attorney asks to withdraw from case
DURHAM (WTVD) -- There's more lawyer drama for one-time Duke Lacrosse accuser Crystal Mangum.
Mangum's court-appointed attorney asked the judge Monday to withdraw from her case.
Mangum is charged with first degree murder in the stabbing death of her boyfriend, Reginald Dye, in April 2011.
Mangum had two other attorneys removed from her pending murder trial, and even tried to represent herself for a time.
durham county, local/state
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties 46 min ago
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- NCCU fans gather for March Madness watch party
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash