Divers pull teen from water-filled Bolingbrook quarry
August 28, 2013 (BOLINGBROOK, Ill.) -- A search for a missing teenager in a water-filled quarry in southwest suburban Bolingbrook has ended.
After searching for an hour, divers pulled the 17-year-old boy from the water just before 10 p.m. on Wednesday night. There is no word on his condition.
ABC7 was told three teenagers went to the quarry to swim when one got into trouble and rescue crews were called in.
local, ben bradley
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle 27 min ago
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Crawleigh could affect school start times 43 min ago
- UNC guard McDonald cleared by NCAA 24 min ago
- Bipartisan budget agreement clears Congress
- Laurence Lovette denied change of venue for murder trial
- Video: Local family is truly home for the holiday 18 min ago
- Police recover stolen storm grates
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- Ga. woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
- Film, TV productions spend $250 million in NC
- UNC guard McDonald cleared by NCAA
15 min ago
- Local family is truly home for the holiday
18 min ago
- Consumer Alert: Online dating scams
3 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help