Jazz Fest kicks off in Chicago
August 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Jazz Fest kicked off Thursday with its first concert at the Chicago Cultural Center.
Thursday night, the festival moves to Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park, a change for Jazz Fest.
The Petrillo Music Shell in Grant Park was the previous home for the last big festival of the summer.
The 35th annual Jazz Fest runs through Sunday.
Additional information: http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/dca/supp_info/chicago_jazz_festival.html
- Family of dead teen wants federal investigation
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Audit shows problems with NC Tracks 41 min ago
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder 16 min ago
- Bicyclist charged with DWI
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign 17 min ago
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- Cumberland County deputy involved in crash
- Jury selection begins in newlywed killing case
- Newtown asks for privacy, kindness on 1-year mark
- NASA: Ancient Martian lake may have supported life
- 7 LA sheriff's deputies arrested in jail probe
- Young NC couple accused of killing man for...
15 min ago
- Restaurant apologizes for a sign many...
34 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help