State to crack down on Labor Day drunk driving
August 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Law enforcement officers across the state are teaming up this Labor Day weekend to crack down on drunk drivers.
More police officers and state troopers will be working to keep the roads safe this holiday weekend arresting drunk drivers.
In addition, IDOT and the Illinois State Police will be setting up roadside safety checks and late night seat belt enforcement zones.
Tickets will be handed out to people who aren't wearing a seat belt.
- Dozens march in vigil for Jesus Huerta 17 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Target security breach affects up to 40M cards 56 min ago
- 30 injured as bus overturns on California freeway 56 min ago
- NC ferry towed from sandbar after running aground
- NCCU new head football coach named
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- Trial for Army general facing sex charges delayed
- Panthers 1 win from ending playoff drought
- Lawyer details new evidence in Ackerson murder 10 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help