Raleigh trash pickup times changing
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- More than 43,000 Raleigh homes will see their trash collection days change starting the week of September 3.
In June, the Solid Waste Services Department mailed postcards to all customers affected by the schedule changes. Customers also may use the maps feature of the City website at http://www.raleighnc.gov/maps to determine if they will have a change in service this fall.
The city says it's changing routes and collection days to keep up with growth.
For more information about the changes, call the City of Raleigh Solid Waste Services Department at (919) 996-6890 or visit the Raleigh website at www.raleighnc.gov.
wake county, local/state
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Power play lifts Capitals past Carolina, 4-2
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help