Alleged teen terrorist Adel Daoud accused of trying to have FBI agent killed
August 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A Hillside man is accused of trying to have an FBI agent killed.
Adel Daoud, 19, was charged Thursday with murder-for-hire and attempted murder.
Prosecutors say back in September of 2012, Daoud allegedly tried to detonate a bomb outside a downtown bar. An undercover agent who was posing as a terrorist said he would supply Daoud with explosives.
Following the teen's arrest for that incident, prosecutors say he then tried to have the undercover agent killed.
Daoud's attorney told the I-Team on Thursday these allegations come from an "unreliable street gang jailhouse informant" and that Daoud looks forward to his day in court.
- Widow's wedding bands stolen in Hope Mills
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Manhunt for suspects in deadly luxury mall carjacking
- Police seek help solving double murder
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Multiple county chase ends in Durham
- Sheriff: School gunman planned to attack 5 spots
- Naked man spotted near Raleigh school
- Private ferry runs aground, injures 14
- Durham murder victim identified
- Blind man, guide dog safe after subway track fall
- Fair ride operator, owner formally indicted
- DOT looking at all 540 project paths
- NC photographer helps shelter dogs find a home
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help