3 charged with killing man, stuffing body in Englewood garbage can
August 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Three people have now been charged in one of Englewood's most recent murders.
On Monday, the body of Ernest Pritchett III, 51, was found stuffed in a trash can on the 700-block of West 61st Street.
Bryan Perkins, 28, and two teenagers face murder charges. Prosecutors allege Perkins initiated the fatal beating by hitting Pritchett with a post because of an unpaid debt.
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh 45 min ago
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Woman found unconscious behind the wheel in Durham
- Power knocked out to hundreds after car hits power pole
- Sheriff: Wendell couple killed in murder-suicide
- Crews battle large apartment complex fire
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River