Smell of smoke delays Delta flight from RDU
RALEIGH DURHAM INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (WTVD) -- A Delta flight from RDU to Atlanta was delayed Wednesday morning after a report of the smell of smoke.
Eyewitness photos from inside the aircraft show firefighters checking out an engine.
The plane was evacuated and no one was hurt.
The flight was rescheduled and passengers had to put up with about a four hour delay.
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina 13 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home 6 min ago
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina 54 min ago
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- Orange County among hardest hit by ice storm
10 min ago
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
14 min ago
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in Fayetteville...
7 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help