Wilson middle school evacuated after bomb threat
WILSON, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police in Wilson cleared students and teachers from Forest Hills Middle School Thursday after a phoned in bomb threat.
Students were moved to the nearby Forest Hills Baptist Church while the building was searched.
Just after 1 p.m., the all clear was given and students were moved back to the school building. Wilson County Schools said classes would dismiss at 3:30 p.m. as usual.
wilson county, local/state
- Soggy, cool Saturday to start holiday weekend
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Why married women cheat
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 2 min ago
- Asia seeks Obama's assurance in territorial spats 41 min ago
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Sub search for missing jet to be finished in week
- NC woman to climb Kilimanjaro to focus on diabetes
- Cooper asks NC court to intervene in rate increase
- Warehouse fire cause explained
- At barricades, Ukraine insurgents await Easter
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche 56 min ago
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 51 min ago
- Controversial Easter ad features Jesus...
22 min ago