Police request assistance to identify robbery suspect
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Police are looking for a suspect who robbed a Raleigh store on Monday.
Investigators are asking for the public's help to identify a man who they say robbed the GameStop store at 5260 Capital Boulevard.
Police say the suspect pulled out a handgun and demanded money from the register. After a clerk complied with the suspect's demands, the suspect left the store on foot.
The suspect is described as being a heavy-set African American male who is about 6 feet tall. He was wearing a gray t-shirt with writing on the front and a design on the back and a dark colored baseball cap. He also wore dark colored shorts and has a tattoo on his left arm.
Anyone with information that might assist investigating officers is asked to either call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or to go to the CrimeStoppers Web site at www.raleighcrimestoppers.org for instructions on how to report a tip online or by text message.
north carolina news, local/state
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Power play lifts Capitals past Carolina, 4-2
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help