Murder charge in Raleigh hit and run
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Cary man accused in a hit and run accident that left a teen dead and another seriously hurt now faces a second-degree murder charge.
Police arrested 33-year-old Adetoye Adekanmbi Monday evening.
Natalie Chidlaw was killed and Meghan Clark was injured in the crash early June 15 on Hillsborough Street near Dixie Trail. Police say Adekanmbi left the scene.
He was originally charged with one count of assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury, two counts of felony hit and run causing bodily injury or death, and with driving while license revoked.
wake county news, accident, north carolina news, local/state
- Residents gather signatures to protest Publix store 24 min ago
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars
- Feds shut 52 unsafe bus companies 13 min ago
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Bank robbery suspect sought in Fayetteville
- McCrory: Raleigh buildings are 'ugly as the dickens'
- Rash of shootings have Sanford on edge
- Bowl president: 'No doubt' about No. 22 Duke
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers
- McCrory lights State Capitol Christmas tree
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help