Woman's body found in Bridesburg trash bin
BRIDESBURG - September 10, 2013 -- Philadelphia Police are investigating the discovery of a woman's body inside a trash bin in the Bridesburg section.
Police were called to the 2900 block of East Orthodox Street just after 4:00 p.m. Tuesday after the discovery was made.
There was no immediate word on the woman's identity.
There was also no word as to how she died.
Homicide detectives were on the scene investigating the woman's death.
philadelphia news, bridesburg news, body found, local/state
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Feds shut 52 unsafe bus companies 57 min ago
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 49 min ago
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor 40 min ago
- Bank robbery suspect sought in Fayetteville 16 min ago
- Rash of shootings have Sanford on edge
- Bowl president: 'No doubt' about No. 22 Duke
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers
- Part of US 64 added to Interstate Highway System
- Lawmaker charged in state tax case out of jail
- Judge: No quick trial on NC voting law changes
abc11.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help