Arrest made in fatal Moore County shooting
ABERDEEN, N.C. (WTVD) -- Aberdeen police have arrested a man in connection with a fatal shooting at a hotel over a week ago.
Police said 24-year-old Brandon Bowden, of Pinehurst turned himself into authorities on Friday.
Bowden is charged with voluntary manslaughter in the shooting death of 25-year-old Michael Corley. Corley was shot Sept. 6 at the Country Hearth Inn and Suites.
Bowden is being held on $500,000 bond.
This was the second homicide at the hotel since July.
north carolina news, moore county news, homicide, shooting, local/state
- Man killed by falling tree in Chapel Hill 10 min ago
- Tax collector's office accused of abusing worker
- 'First kiss': The story behind the real viral hit
- Local company to provide experimental drug to boy
- Winds blow into NC as temperatures plummet
- Soldiers find human remains scattered in woods
- Mobile home destroyed by fire in Selma
- Gas blast destroys 2 NY buildings; 6 people dead 35 min ago
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Obama calls for a 'rethinking' on Crimea vote
- Expert: Girl's blood on over 30 items of evidence
- GM excluded crash deaths from ignition inquiry
- Ingram has 30 as NCCU beats Howard 92-46 in MEAC
- NC coming up against another food stamp deadline