2 kids hit while riding bikes in Raleigh neighborhood
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- Two children were injured when their bicycles collided with a car Saturday evening in Raleigh, according to police.
Officials said a 12-year-old boy and girl were struck them at the intersection of Pine Knoll Drive and Manhasset Lane around 6:15 p.m.
The victims have been identified as Ariana Mack and Cameron Clarkson-Blake.
Both were taken to WakeMed. Clarkson-Blake is listed in critical condition, while Mack was treated and released.
Police said the crash is still under investigation.
north carolina news, wake county news, raleigh news, accident, local/state
- Temps to plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Durham girl's wish comes true
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's fatal car crash
- Woman struck, killed by car in Harnett County
- Son: Graham's health declining
- Wake Forest bank robbery suspect caught
- Motorcyclist killed in Durham County crash
- No. 20 Duke relishes worst-to-first ride
- Xerox calls police before layoffs
- High School Football Scores - Playoffs Week 4
- Hurricanes surge past Sharks
- Raleigh Winterfest 2013-2014
- Icy storm slams Southwest, shuts down North Texas
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help