Suspect arrested in connection with Raleigh stabbing
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A man is facing charges after two people were stabbed in Raleigh early Monday morning.
It happened just before 3 a.m. at a home in the 400 block of E. Lane Street.» Click here to view a map of the area «
When Raleigh Police Department officers arrived at the scene, they found 34-year-old Jessie Skye McClellan and 26-year-old Peter Noah Tate suffering from stab wounds. The pair was taken to WakeMed in unknown condition.
Authorities arrested 31-year-old James Alexander Walters at the scene in connection with the incident. The suspect was also hurt and taken to WakeMed. Charges are currently pending.
Police say all three were residing together and that the incident was not random.
Walters will be transported to the Wake County Detention Center when his medical condition permits.
north carolina news, raleigh news, stabbing, wake county news, local/state
- Fast food workers gather in protest 19 min ago
- Barber, 11 others guilty in Moral Monday protests
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- 2 dead, 1 wounded in shooting near NC college
- Fayetteville bank robber sought 16 min ago
- Tata blames environmentalists for bridge woes
- Some daytime Crawleigh work delayed
- NC has fewer teachers and more students
- UNC upsets No. 1 Michigan State
- NC State beats Northwestern 69-48
- Float banned from Clayton Christmas parade
- Autopsy: Actor died from impact, fire in crash
- Student arrested with loaded gun at Durham high school
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help