Strong-arm robbery suspect could be linked to several hold-ups at Triangle ATMs
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- New warrants show a man arrested for an ATM robbery in Brier Creek has been wanted for months.
Police say 26-year-old Craigory Bass is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from several victims.
Bass was arrested Tuesday evening, and now police are linking Bass to several other hold-ups at area ATMs.
Investigators say Bass shoved a victim out of the way before he could finish his transaction on Aug. 18 at the Bank of America in Brier Creek.
Bass withdrew money from the victim's account, and drove-off in a car driven by an accomplice.
Bass is charged with obtaining property by false pretense.
Police say always be aware of your surroundings when using an ATM.
north carolina news, wake county news, robbery, raleigh news, local/state
- Child killed in Johnston County crash
- Parents on smartphones ignore their kids, study finds
- Construction halted on controversial Raleigh home
- Thousands left in the dark due to outage
- Some recommendations approved for Chatham Park project
- Students describe aftermath of Ukrainian riots
- Raleigh shooting under investigation
- Judge: influence may have tainted Sinclair trial
- Dentist tells jurors he prayed child would die
- Elderly couple beaten, robbed in home
- Boaters rescued on Cape Fear River
- Stranded climber rescued from NC mountain
- Exercise highlights 440th Airlift Wing's importance
- Parts of Triangle still paralyzed by weather damage
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help