Fayetteville home damaged by fire
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Fayetteville firefighters battled a house fire Friday evening.
It happened just before 10 p.m. at a home in the 1000 block of Leroy Drive, near Ames Street.
Firefighters say it appears the blaze started in the stove. It was quickly extinguished.
Seven people who lived in the home are now looking for a place to stay.
Fortunately, no one was injured.
north carolina news, local/state
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Power play lifts Capitals past Carolina, 4-2
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help