One killed in Wilson shooting
WILSON, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police say they're trying to get to the bottom of an overnight shooting in Wilson that left a man dead and another wounded.
Officers rushed to 300 Freeman St. - at the Freeman St. Park - around 10 p.m. Tuesday night. When they got there, they found 20-year-old Estevan Martinez of Woodard Ave. shot to death.
Another man - 18-year-old Douglas Castro Medina of Wainwright Ave. - had minor injuries.
Investigators are currently working on leads and ask that anyone with information Wilson Police at (252) 399-2323.
north carolina news, wilson county news, shooting, local/state
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence 9 min ago
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Woman rescued from crashed van 31 min ago
- Durham house damaged by fire 21 min ago
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Power play lifts Capitals past Carolina, 4-2Hurricanes surge...
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil...
9 min ago
- Helping Hands Mission needs donations
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help