Man killed by North Carolina Central University police identified
DURHAM, N.C. (WTVD) -- The North Carolina Central University Police Department released the name Wednesday of a man shot and killed by officers early Tuesday.
It said Tracy Daquan Bost was from Charlotte.
Investigators said Bost was armed with a shotgun and fired at officers before he was killed.
The State Bureau of Investigation is looking into the police shooting - which is standard procedure.
north carolina news, durham county news, shooting, nccu, local/state
- Crews battle large apartment complex fire
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- Residents told of arsenic in water
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63 40 min ago
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75
- NC Central tops Norfolk St 68-45
- Community comes together to fight for Maddison