Eight forced from homes by Raleigh fire
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- Eight people were forced from their homes early Friday by a fire at a Raleigh duplex.
It happened just after 1 a.m. at the Raleigh Club Apartments on Poole Road.
Everyone was able to escape without injury, but their homes are a total loss.
Firefighters said the cause of the blaze was accidental.
north carolina news, raleigh news, fire, local/state
- Barber, 11 others guilty in Moral Monday protests
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- 2 dead, 1 wounded in shooting near NC college
- Fayetteville bank robber sought
- Tata blames environmentalists for bridge woes
- NC has fewer teachers and more students
- UNC upsets No. 1 Michigan State
- NC State beats Northwestern 69-48
- Float banned from Clayton Christmas parade
- Autopsy: Actor died from impact, fire in crash
- Student arrested with loaded gun at Durham high school
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help