Police seek suspects in Kangaroo robbery
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Police say two armed men robbed a Fayetteville Kangaroo store early Tuesday morning.
At about 4:19 am on Tuesday, the Fayetteville Police Department responded to a report of an armed robbery at the Kangaroo store on Fort Bragg Road.
Authorities say two men entered the store and portrayed that they were customers. One of the suspects proceeded to the front counter and the clerk began to tally his merchandise until the suspect took out a knife and demanded money from the clerk. Meanwhile, the second suspect gathered cigarettes from behind the counter.
Police say the suspects obtained an undetermined amount of money and cigarettes from the store and were last seen fleeing on foot.
The suspects are said to be African American men, standing between 5'7" and 5'10", and weighing between 185 to 200 pounds.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 433-1856 or Crimestoppers at (910) 483-8477.
north carolina news, fayetteville news, local/state
- Winter weather possible for some northern areas
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help