Man charged in Raleigh bottle attack
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- Raleigh police have charged a New Jersey man with smashing a bottle over the head of a 64-year-old man downtown.
Police arrested 31-year-old Britis Andruce Previlon in the incident. He's charged with attempted murder, attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon, and resisting a police officer.
Bond was set at a million dollars.
The alleged attack happened in the 900 block of East Hargett Street just after 11 p.m. Monday night.
The victim, Curtis Ray Woodard, was taken to WakeMed with serious injuries.
north carolina news, wake county news, raleigh news, robbery, local/state
- Residents gather signatures to protest Publix store 55 min ago
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars
- Feds shut 52 unsafe bus companies
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Bank robbery suspect sought in Fayetteville
- McCrory: Raleigh buildings are 'ugly as the dickens'
- Rash of shootings have Sanford on edge
- Bowl president: 'No doubt' about No. 22 Duke
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers
- McCrory lights State Capitol Christmas tree
- Residents gather signatures to protest...
54 min ago
- Salvation Army coming up short this year
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help