Authorities searching for suspect in Cumberland County home invasion
CUMBERLAND COUNTY (WTVD) -- Authorities in Cumberland County are searching for a fourth suspect in connection with an early morning home invasion.
Cumberland County Sheriff's deputies and the North Carolina Highway Patrol arrested three men Tuesday morning after a 911 call from a home in the 5600 block of Dudley Road in Fayetteville.
Deputies said 31-year old Demario Teraze Johnson of Deep Creek Road, Fayetteville, 22-year old Geno Deon Barnett of Antler Drive, Spring Lake and registered sex offender 34-year old Hakeem Anthony Middleton of Fieldcrest Drive were all in custody.
Charges were pending.
Authorities are currently looking for the fourth suspect who was last spotted following a car chase by deputies and troopers.
Anyone with information about the crimes is asked to contact the Cumberland County Sheriff's Office at (910) 323-1500.
north carolina news, cumberland county news, fayetteville news, local/state
- Skiba's mom says Richardson murdered daughter
- ABC11 channel changes
- Reports of rashes spur Fitbit recall
- Wrestler loses championship, wins crowd over
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport
- Durham school bus involved in accident
- Official: Airliner communications shut down separately
- NC State tops Miami 67-58 in ACC tourney
- Emails show close ties between Duke, NC regulators
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake
- Couple, suspect, officer killed in Burke County
- Graco adds more than 403,000 child seats to recall
- Suspect in Sanford shooting death arrested
- Parents hope bone marrow drive can save son