Lillington murder under investigation
LILLINGTON, N.C. (WTVD) -- Three men are facing charges in Lillington after a murder Tuesday evening.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. on Cedar Grove School Road, near Cornelius Harnett Boulevard.
Police originally said they were looking for two suspects in a gold Kia Optima, but later arrested 22-year-old Devaughn Hardy, 20-year-old William Hardy, and 21-year-old Tyrone Hardy overnight. All three reported live at the same address on McLean Circle in Lillington.
Details surrounding the incident have not been released, including information about the person who was killed.Authorities would only say that the shooting was not random and it appeared to be an argument among acquaintances.
Devaughn Hardy and Tyrone Hardy are facing first-degree murder charges, while William Hardy is charged with felony conspiracy.
north carolina news, harnett county news, homicide, local/state
- Winter weather advisory for northern counties
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- NCCU will be part of March Madness
- Video: NC State headed to NCAA tournament
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Plane search expands from Australia to Kazakhstan
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school
- Man shot, killed at Willow Spring bar
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash