Several lanes of I-40 closed causing traffic delays
WAKE COUNTY (WTVD) -- An incident along Interstate 40 caused major traffic delays Thursday morning.
Traffic was backed up for miles along I-40 at exit 287 near Harrison Avenue in Cary.
Authorities closed off two of the four eastbound lanes around 7:45 a.m. after a car caught on fire.
Details surrounding the incident have not been released.
north carolina news, wake county news, i40, traffic, local/state
- Vigil for Jesus Huerta takes violent turn
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Target security breach affects up to 40M cards
- FAA reveals what caused Southwest flight to plummet
- 30 injured as bus overturns on California freeway
- No. 8 Duke beats UCLA 80-63
- NCCU new head football coach named
- NC ferry towed from sandbar after running aground
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- Trial for Army general facing sex charges delayed
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help