Garner woman hurt in attempted robbery
GARNER, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police say a 23-year-old Garner woman was hit in the head with a gun during an attempted robbery at a home in the 1500 block of Beichler Road early Wednesday morning.
The victim called for help just before 12:30 a.m.
Police said they found two suspects in the immediate area and later found a third.
Oliver Lamar McNeill, 16, is charged with attempted armed robbery, conspiracy to commit burglary, assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury, first-degree burglary, and possession of a stolen firearm.
Dominique Tyshawn Davis, 20, is charged with attempted armed robbery, first-degree burglary, and conspiracy to commit burglary.
Danny Jamal McClain, 40, is charged with attempted armed robbery, conspiracy to commit burglary, first-degree burglary, and possession of a stolen firearm.
All three were taken to the Wake County jail.
Police said nothing was taken during the attempted robbery. The victim was treated and released from the hospital.
north carolina news, wake county news, local/state
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Duke stays close to home as No. 3 seed
- Tar Heels draw Providence in NCAA opener
- Iowa State ready to face North Carolina Central
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos