Authorities: Blue light bandit turns himself in
SAMPSON COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- Authorities have busted an alleged blue light bandit in Sampson County.
It came after two incidents Monday night in which women reported a car with a blue light tried to pull them over. Both women were suspicious and did not stop.
Mathew Arelleno, 21, turned himself in to the sheriff's office. When deputies searched his car, they found two blue lights.
Arelleno is charged with two felony counts of operating a blue light.
north carolina news, sampson county news, local/state
- Target investigating credit card breach
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Man shot, collapses at gas station 26 min ago
- Police issue warning on eve of Huerta vigil
- Dog helps doctors monitor child during operation
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle
- Ex-boyfriend charged in Durham double murder
- Texas upends No. 14 North Carolina 86-83
- NC State beats Vols 65-58 for sixth straight win
- White House task force urges limit on NSA snooping
- Ferry that ran aground on NC coast still stuck
- Crawleigh could affect school start times
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help