69-year-old man missing in Joliet
October 20, 2013 (JOLIET, Ill.) -- Police in Joliet are asking for your help in finding a missing man from Calumet City.
Sixty-nine-year-old Henry "Hank" Chunn was last seen leaving Harrah's Casino on Thursday.
He was there for a birthday party with his wife and family.
His wife stepped away from him momentarily and he was gone.
Chunn is starting the first phases of dementia.
Surveillance video shows him leaving and walking toward a bridge.
Anyone with information should call police.
- Child killed in Johnston County crash
- Parents on smartphones ignore their kids, study finds
- Construction halted on controversial Raleigh home
- Thousands left in the dark due to outage
- Some recommendations approved for Chatham Park project
- Students describe aftermath of Ukrainian riots
- Raleigh shooting under investigation
- Judge: influence may have tainted Sinclair trial
- Dentist tells jurors he prayed child would die
- Elderly couple beaten, robbed in home
- Boaters rescued on Cape Fear River
- Stranded climber rescued from NC mountain
- Exercise highlights 440th Airlift Wing's importance
- Parts of Triangle still paralyzed by weather damage
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help