Wife allegedly shoots husband sitting in recliner
FRANKLIN COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Franklin County woman is facing charges after she allegedly shot her husband while he was sitting in a recliner.
Authorities tell ABC11 that 54-year-old Charlyn Logan fatally shot 53-year-old Wayne Logan at their home on Ruby Lane in Youngsville overnight.
According to officials, Charlyn Logan allegedly shot Wayne Logan in the neck during a domestic dispute.
The couple had apparently been drinking before the dispute, authorities said.
Charlyn Logan has been charged with first degree murder.
Further details surrounding the case have not been released at this time.
north carolina news, franklin county news, shooting, local/state
- Temps plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday 1 min ago
- Photos: Meet the New Bachelor Contestants
- Photos: Raleigh Winterfest Celebration 2013-2014
- Raleigh police investigate homicide
- Rabies alert in Wake County
- Durham hosts Special Olympic bowlers
- Up to 50 vehicles collide in deadly Pennsylvania Turnpike crash
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M
- Panthers, Saints seek control of NFC South race
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Flight delays and cancellations from the...
18 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help