Wife allegedly shoots husband sitting in recliner
FRANKLIN COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Franklin County woman is facing charges after she allegedly shot her husband while he was sitting in a recliner.
Authorities tell ABC11 that 54-year-old Charlyn Logan fatally shot 53-year-old Wayne Logan at their home on Ruby Lane in Youngsville overnight.
According to officials, Charlyn Logan allegedly shot Wayne Logan in the neck during a domestic dispute.
The couple had apparently been drinking before the dispute, authorities said.
Charlyn Logan has been charged with first degree murder.
Further details surrounding the case have not been released at this time.
north carolina news, franklin county news, shooting, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help