Amber Alert for 4-year-old girl cancelled
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Officials cancelled an Amber Alert for a missing girl from Dare County early Sunday morning.
Police originally issued the alert for Neviah Faith Dobson Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. The Amber Alert was cancelled Sunday at 5:39 a.m.
Police said 22-year-old Shelby Nichole Dobson kidnapped Neviah. Her relationship to the child has not been revealed.
No other details were released.
north carolina news, local/state
- Child killed in Johnston County crash
- Parents on smartphones ignore their kids, study finds
- Construction halted on controversial Raleigh home
- Thousands left in the dark due to outage
- Some recommendations approved for Chatham Park project
- Students describe aftermath of Ukrainian riots
- Raleigh shooting under investigation
- Judge: influence may have tainted Sinclair trial
- Dentist tells jurors he prayed child would die
- Elderly couple beaten, robbed in home
- Boaters rescued on Cape Fear River
- Stranded climber rescued from NC mountain
- Exercise highlights 440th Airlift Wing's importance
- Parts of Triangle still paralyzed by weather damage
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help