NCSU student assaulted, robbed
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- North Carolina State University officials issued a Wolf Alert Thursday evening after a student was assaulted on campus.
Officials say a male student was in the parking lot of E.S. King Village near the intersection of Gorman Street and Jackson Street when he was approached by six to seven black male subjects.
It happened around 7:50 p.m.
One of the suspects was wearing a grey hoodie and the others were wearing t-shirts.
They assaulted the student and took his cell phone and other personal items.
The subjects then fled on foot west down Jackson Street.
If you have any information that will help with the case, contact campus police at (919) 515-3000.
north carolina news, local/state
- Duke Chapel holds Mandela memorial
- Snowball fight could lead to criminal charges
- Airline's sweet surprise for passengers
- One day left to help hungry families through the holidays
- Billy Graham weaker since 95th birthday party
- Shooting reported in Raleigh
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Modest Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- Serial bank robber arrested in Durham
- Bubba the goat is no longer on the lam
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
- Car crashes on Glenwood Avenue during chase
- Walmart, AIG say they plan nearly 700 NC jobs
- Groups shun NC critics, appeal Bonner Bridge case
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help