Reward offered in Mount Olive double murder
MOUNT OLIVE, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Wayne County Sheriff's Office is offering a reward for information about a double murder on Waller Road in Mount Olive.
Authorities said family members discovered the bodies of 27-year-old Tyrone Beamon Jr. and 21-year-old Shaundrea Juanette Milhouse, of Knightdale, Tuesday afternoon in the bathtub of Beamon's home.
A three-year-old child, who was Beamon's son, and a nine-month-old child, who was Milhouse's daughter, were also found at the home, which is in a rural area west of the town. Authorities later said a 4-month-old child was also found inside the home, but it was unclear who the child belonged to. They were not hurt and are currently being cared for by family members.
Authorities say the victims may have been dead for one to two days.
The Wayne County Sheriff's Office and North Carolina SBI agents are still investigating the incident. They said they believe the deaths were not a random act.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Wayne County Sheriff's Office at (919) 731-1401. The Wayne County Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of $3,000 for information which leads to an arrest in the case.
north carolina news, wayne county news, homicide, local/state
- Winter weather possible for some northern areas
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help