Gas leak closed portion of Chapel Hill Road
MORRISVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- A natural gas line leak was struck along Chapel Hill Road in Morrisville Wednesday afternoon.
It happened around 4 p.m. in the 10000 block of Chapel Hill Road.
Crews were working near the roadway when the leak occurred.
The road reopened shortly before 6 p.m.
No injuries were reported.
north carolina news, wake county news, local/state
- Man killed by falling tree in Chapel Hill
- Tax collector's office accused of abusing worker
- 'First kiss': The story behind the real viral hit
- Local company to provide experimental drug to boy
- Soldiers find human remains scattered in woods
- Mobile home destroyed by fire in Selma
- Gas blast destroys 2 NY buildings; 3 people dead
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Obama calls for a 'rethinking' on Crimea vote
- Expert: Girl's blood on over 30 items of evidence
- GM excluded crash deaths from ignition inquiry
- Ingram has 30 as NCCU beats Howard 92-46 in MEAC
- NC coming up against another food stamp deadline
- CEO happy his company can provide drug for sick boy