Driver in Western Boulevard crash dies
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- The inbound lanes of Raleigh's Western Boulevard were closed for a time Wednesday morning after a two-vehicle accident.
Friday, police said one of the drivers involved in the crah, 54-year-old Irvin Hall Jr., died of injuries from the crash.
Police said traffic was detoured onto Pullen Road to Hillsborough Street.
Pictures from Chopper 11 showed emergency workers taking injured passengers from a vehicle.
north carolina news, raleigh news, wake county news, local/state
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Duke stays close to home as No. 3 seed
- Tar Heels draw Providence in NCAA opener
- Iowa State ready to face North Carolina Central
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos