Raleigh police investigate homicide
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police say a man was found dead outside a Raleigh home, and they are investigating it as a homicide.
Officers were called to the home on Blarney Court just after 5:30 a.m. Saturday.
When they arrived at the home, police found 42-year-old Terrance Rondell Bryant dead outside.
A friend of Bryant told ABC11 he worked as a barber at In Tha Cut Barbershop.
"[He was] a very nice guy! Very generous, very compassionate, caring man," said Laura Brown.
Barber Garry Walder told ABC11 Bryant called him from a bar the night before his body was found.
"He usually gets here at like 6 a.m. He said he was going to be here early in the morning, so he was headed home. And that was like midnight," said Barber.
Anyone with information that might assist the investigation of the case should call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or visit www.raleighcrimestoppers.org for text and e-mail reporting options.
north carolina news, wake county news, raleigh news, homicide, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help