Bank robbery suspect sought in Fayetteville
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Fayetteville police are on the lookout for a bank robber suspect.
They say a man walked into the First Citizens Branch in the 3600 block of Ramsey Road around 3:30 p.m. Thursday.
The suspect handed the teller a note demanding cash. However, he never showed a weapon.
He got away with an undetermined amount of cash.
The suspect was described as a black male between 5'7" to 5'8" in height. He was wearing a dark baseball style hat with gold "A's" lettering, a black shirt, and blue jeans.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to call detectives with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 433-1856 or Crimestoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
north carolina news, cumberland county news, fayetteville news, bank robbery, local/state
- Suspect in Wake Forest kidnapping captured
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market 35 min ago
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Photos: Outer Banks store burns
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Former teacher faces charges
- Big rig crashes through front of pharmacy
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- Wake sounds alarm on teacher shortage
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works 34 min ago