Durham murder victim identified
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham police are investigating a murder for the second day in a row.
It happened around 2:20 p.m. Tuesday in the 2600 block of East Shoreham Street.
Police say 28-year-old Desmond Ramario Williams was shot and killed. Neighbors told ABC11 that his body was lying in the middle of the road.
There were reports that a black vehicle was seen fleeing the scene after the shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator A. Richards at (919) 560-4440, ext. 29337 or CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200.
north carolina news, durham county news, homicide, local/state
- Suspect in Wake Forest kidnapping captured
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Photos: Outer Banks store burns
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets 55 min ago
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Former teacher faces charges
- Big rig crashes through front of pharmacy
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- Wake sounds alarm on teacher shortage
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets
55 min ago
- Alliance says Raleigh downtown has lot to...
58 min ago