Family of 6 displaced in Christmas fire
JOHNSTON COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- An early morning fire displaced a Johnston County family on Christmas, according to officials.
The fire started at a home on South Sixth Street in Johnston County. The family of six was able to escape uninjured.
Fire officials have not said what caused the fire.
north carolina news, johnston county news, fire, local/state
- Teacher resignations up significantly in Wake Co. 24 min ago
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Pres. Obama shows skepticism on Russia in Ukraine 2 min ago
- Cooper, other lawyers resolve NC defamation case 20 min ago
- Police trying to identify Cary rape suspect
- Police: Antiques store used to sell meth 12 min ago
- Jabari Parker leaving Duke
- Photos: Outer Banks store burns
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store 24 min ago
- Former teacher faces charges
- Big rig crashes through front of pharmacy