Fire damages Fayetteville auto repair shop
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- Fayetteville firefighters battled a blaze at an auto repair shop Sunday, according to officials.
The fire happened at Fayetteville Auto Service in the 4400 block of Murchison Road.
When crews arrived, fire and smoke were coming from the single-story brick building. Firefighters were able to get the fire under control quickly, but part of the building suffered heavy damage.
No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
north carolina news, cumberland county news, fayetteville news, fire, local/state
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh 14 min ago
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Woman found unconscious behind the wheel in Durham
- Power knocked out to hundreds after car hits power pole
- Sheriff: Wendell couple killed in murder-suicide
- Crews battle large apartment complex fire
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River