3 suspects wanted in connection with New Bern Ave. assault
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- Raleigh police are asking for the public's help in tracking down three suspects wanted in connection with a shooting on New Bern Avenue.
Officers say the 39-year-old victim caught a ride with the three men in the surveillance pictures on December 26 after going to a nightclub.
Police say the victim was then driven to the 1600 block of New Bern Ave., ordered out of the car, and then shot.
One suspect is described as a black male with a light skin tone and dreadlocks . The other two suspects are described as black males who are thought to be in their teens to early 20s.
Anyone with information that might assist the investigation should call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP .
north carolina news, wake county news, raleigh news, shooting, local/state
- Suspect in Wake Forest kidnapping captured
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market 51 min ago
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Photos: Outer Banks store burns
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Former teacher faces charges
- Big rig crashes through front of pharmacy
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- Wake sounds alarm on teacher shortage
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works 50 min ago