Clayton man accused of shooting girlfriend's dog
CLAYTON, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Clayton man is behind bars and accused of fatally shooting his now ex-girlfriend's dog.
Sources said 25-year-old Ryan Juron Foxx got into an argument with his girlfriend. When she went to church, Foxx allegedly shot the Yorkie three times.
Foxx was arrested Wednesday and charged with felony cruelty to animals.
north carolina news, johnston county news, shooting, local/state
- Gov. McCrory declares state of emergency 1 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county 59 min ago
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum 55 min ago
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Amber Alert issued for missing 11-year-old girl
- Woman's mummified body found at Detroit-area home
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Possible CO poisoning at Carrboro post office
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help