100-year-old home burns in Fayetteville
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Fayetteville home that has been around 100 years was badly damaged in a fire Thursday night.
The 57-year-old woman who lives in the home on Russell Street said she moved in when she was 3 years old.
She told ABC11 that the fire started in the back bedroom.
Three people were displaced. Fire officials said six pets did not make it out of the home alive.
Officials said the home is a total loss, and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
north carolina news, cumberland county news, fayetteville news, fire, local/state
- Skiba's mom says Richardson murdered daughter 47 min ago
- ABC11 channel changes 41 min ago
- Reports of rashes spur Fitbit recall
- Wrestler loses championship, wins crowd over
- Official: Airliner communications shut down separately 35 min ago
- Emails show close ties between Duke, NC regulators 54 min ago
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake
- Suspect in Sanford shooting death arrested
- Parents hope bone marrow drive can save son 20 min ago
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Bank robbed in Franklinton
- 4th of July celebration returning to Ft. Bragg
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Police: 1 man, 1 woman died at South by Southwest
- Man killed by falling tree in Chapel Hill
56 min ago
- Emails show close ties between Duke, NC...
53 min ago
- Skiba's mom says Richardson murdered daughter
52 min ago