Shooting suspect behind bars in Chapel Hill
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police have made an arrest in a Chapel Hill shooting.
Chapel Hill police say Dennis Clark turned himself in.
He's charged with attempted murder, and is being held on a $500,000 bond.
They say Clark shot the victim several times outside a business on West Rosemary Street on Friday night.
Police say the victim was not a UNC student. They have not released his identity.
north carolina news, chapel hill news, orange county news, unc, local/state
- Teacher resignations up significantly in Wake Co.
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Confused, chaotic scene described on sinking ferry
- Persons of interest identified in Fayetteville shooting
- Pres. Obama shows skepticism on Russia in Ukraine
- DOT worker charged in officer's death
- Cooper, other lawyers resolve NC defamation case
- Police canvass area for information about rape suspect 57 min ago
- Police: Antiques store used to sell meth 48 min ago
- Hatchell: Star freshman DeShields leaving UNC
- Jabari Parker leaving Duke
- Photos: Outer Banks store burns
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets