Woman charged in murder of Brother Rice teacher; Alan Filan found dead in Orland Park home
January 25, 2014 (ORLAND PARK, Ill.) -- A woman with a history of prostitution has been charged in the stabbing death of a Brother Rice teacher.
Police found the body of 61-year-old Alan Filan Tuesday morning at his home in south suburban Orland Park.
They were conducting a wellbeing check after he failed to show up for work.
Alisha Walker, 20, is being held at the Allen County Jail in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
She was scheduled to appear in bond court Monday.
- Child killed in Johnston County crash 6 min ago
- Parents on smartphones ignore their kids, study finds
- Construction halted on controversial Raleigh home
- Thousands left in the dark due to outage
- Some recommendations approved for Chatham Park project
- Students describe aftermath of Ukrainian riots
- Raleigh shooting under investigation
- Judge: influence may have tainted Sinclair trial
- Dentist tells jurors he prayed child would die
- Elderly couple beaten, robbed in home
- Boaters rescued on Cape Fear River
- Stranded climber rescued from NC mountain
- Exercise highlights 440th Airlift Wing's importance
- Parts of Triangle still paralyzed by weather damage
- Child killed in Johnston County crash
6 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help