Hinsdale Middle School may reopen next week
January 27, 2014 (HINSDALE, Ill.) -- Hinsdale Middle School is considering reopening doors next Monday.
School officials say cleanup has continued on all three levels of the middle school.
The mold was discovered in early January and came after a sprinkler pipe burst in a classroom on the school's third floor.
District officials say duct cleaning will begin this week and could lead to a final inspection of the school on Sun., Feb., 2, 2014.
Before classes get back, parents and staff will be able to tour the school.
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help